Butte law enforcement reports
Just just before 9 a.m. Tuesday, a human being dwelling in the 200 block of Elderberry Lane heard a neighbor screaming “get off me!” A swift connect with to 911 brought an officer to the neighbor’s doorway.
When the officer arrived, it turns out that the female was just yelling at her cat to get off of her.
Late Tuesday evening, a female reported to police that she had been robbed. In accordance to the report, the girl was walking on West Galena Avenue and recognized a gentleman following her.
This went on for about a block, when he apparently came up to her, shoved her to the floor and took her cash out of her purse. He then took off functioning. The victim stated the guy experienced extensive blonde hair and was carrying a hoodie, red shoes and a beanie hat.
Men and women are also reading…
Safety orders violated
- Jefferson Wentworth Bowden, 48, of Butte was arrested just soon after 8 p.m. Monday for misdemeanor violation of safety get. A girl described to law enforcement that she had a restraining purchase from Bowden, but he contacted her in any case.
- Cory Steven Parke, 36, of Butte was arrested just just before 5 p.m. Wednesday for misdemeanor violation of safety buy. It was noted that Parke entered a Harrison Avenue organization, where the female who has a restraining get will work. An officer positioned Parke just down the road and took him to jail.
Introduced to jail
Just following 4 p.m. Wednesday, Jefferson County officers introduced Michael Edward Zielinski Jr., 38, homeless to the Butte Detention Centre where he was jailed on a warrant for a violation of launch ailment.
It was learned around 7 a.m. Tuesday that a home in the 300 block of East Aluminum Road experienced been damaged into. At this time becoming reworked, the home’s again door experienced been pressured open up and the screen door was ruined. Quite a few of the equipment taken from the house were situated in the alley.
On Wednesday morning, stability staff located a compact baggie of suspected methamphetamine on the floor at St. James Health care.
- It appears tools were taken from a garage early Tuesday at Hollow Contracting, 404 W. Greenwood Ave.
- Stolen Tuesday early morning from the 2700 block of Parrot was a crimson 1994 Dodge Ram pickup with an connected do-it-yourself utility trailer.
- A camp trailer was taken Tuesday afternoon from the 1800 block of Wilson Avenue.
- Stolen late Tuesday afternoon from the 1800 block of Gaylord was a 2004 silver GMC Terrain.
- Shortly in advance of 2 p.m. Wednesday, a 2014 yellow Chevy Camaro was taken from the 1800 block of Texas Avenue.
- A cell telephone was taken early Thursday early morning from a automobile parked in the 300 block of Virginia Avenue.
Tips for Making Your Neighborhood More Eco-Friendly
Why Prefab Homes Are More Popular Than Ever
Home Staging Guide – Getting Back to Basics