Amazon Prime Day 2022 continues through Wednesday, and 4K ultra high definition smart TVs — including OLED, ULED and QLED television models and home theater accessories — are some of the deepest discounted items this year. Here’s a look at the best deals we could find on big screen televisions, smart TVs with built-in streaming devices, sound bars and more.
Whether you are a sports fan, or just really want to better enjoy your streaming TV and movie viewing experience, this year we decided to focus on lowest prices for larger screens with the best technical specifications at a variety of price points. Here’s the best deals we could find on TVs in sizes ranging from 50 inches to 70-inch, 75-inch and even larger.
• HOT ITEM: If you are looking to upgrade the size of your screen on a budget, this is one of the best deals for Prime Day 2022. The Hisense U6 Series 50-Inch 4K QLED Smart Fire TV is on sale at $339.99 instead of the usual $530 price tag.
• Several of Samsung’s Frame Series and QLED edge lit TVs are on sale with up to $500 off. If you are looking for something as pleasing on the eyes as it is high-powered, the 55-inch Samsung Frame model is probably the best deal at $980 instead of the usual $1,400. These TVs have a classy look to them, as if they are framed paintings on your wall if you are looking for a less jarring look for the television in your living room or bedroom. Smaller models go for even cheaper.
• If you are looking for a Samsung but value big specifications over a classy look, the 55-inch Class QLED Q90T Series Television is on sale for $1,197.99, which is $500 off the regular price that comes in at just under $1,700.
• Another good one for those on a budget. Highly-rated (4.5/5 stars) and at over $170 off, this INSIGNIA 65-inch Smart 4K UHD TV with built in FireTV is just under $400 (normally $569.99) with free shipping for Prime Day. In case you wanted a slightly bigger screen, you can get the 75-inch version of the same INSIGNIA TV for just under $600 (normally $850), which is a steal for a 4K UHD TV at this size and with the build-in FireTV streaming device.
• HOT ITEM: Probably the largest discount on any big screen OLED model TV we have seen for Prime Day 2022, this LG OLED B1 Series 65-Inch 4K Smart TV is now selling at $1,496.99, which is over $800 off the regular price. It features a 120hz refresh rate, which is hard to find for an OLED 4K TV at this price point. There’s also a 43-inch model from LG, the C1 Series, that is going for $796.99 instead of the usual $1,500.
• Another one of the best deals we’ve seen on any OLED 4K UHD TV for the specifications it offers. You can get the 2021 55-inch Sony A8OJ BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $998. That is over $200 off the usual $1,198 price tag. It’s Alexa-enabled, and highly-rated for gaming if you have a PS5 or one of the new XBOX consoles that thrive with higher resolution televisions. This TV is nearly 5-star rated out of over 1,100 reviews. If you are looking to go extra large with this same TV series, the massive 77-inch Sony A80J BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV is going for $2,400 which is over $1,100 off (regularly $3,500) for Prime Day.
• HOT ITEM: In case you already have a 4K TV, but don’t like the built-in streaming functionality or simply need to upgrade, the upgraded Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device is on sale for half off at just under $25 (normally $49.99) and provides better picture quality than the original Fire TV stick. There’s also the more robust and further upgraded model, the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max that is on sale for $34.99 (normally 54.99). That’s a wild deal and it comes with with the upgraded Alexa Voice Remote, which includes TV controls.
• If you need upgraded sound for your new screen, the JBL BAR5.0 Sound Bar is on a Lightning Deal right now at $239.99 instead of the usual $399.99, but it won’t last long as the deal only last until a certain mount are claimed.
If there is a TV brand or certain specifications you are looking for a deal on in a TV, shoot me an email and let me know so that I can try and find one to add it to the roundup. Don’t forget to check out our Shopping Deals page with roundups on other items including kitchen and cooking appliances, bedroom upgrades as well as the best Prime Day deals on camping, fishing, hiking and more outdoors items.
When does Prime Day 2022 start? How long does it last? When does it end?
Amazon’s Prime Day 2022 sale event started today at 12 a.m. PT/3 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 12, and runs through the end of Wednesday, July 13. Deals on all categories will expire all at once at around 11:59 p.m. PT/2:59 a.m. ET on that day.
What is Amazon Prime Day and how can I save?
Amazon Prime Day is the collection of limited-time exclusive sales, discounts, and special offers available exclusively to Amazon Prime members. It all kicks off Tuesday at midnight PT. For those who are unfamiliar, Amazon hosts an exclusive annual sale for its Prime members, and this year’s Prime Day is the longest savings event yet — a full 48 hours. To participate, all you need to have is an Amazon Prime subscription. You can sign up for a trial to access the sale if you aren’t already a Prime member. Amazon also has its own general guide on how to best shop Prime Day 2022.
MORE AMAZON PRIME DAY SHOPPING TIPS & DEALS
Best deals right now for Amazon Prime Day 2022: Live updates, top-selling items and stock alerts
Amazon Prime Day 2022 best deals on camping, fishing, hiking, plus more sports and outdoors items on sale (live updates)
Clé de Peau Beauté luxury beauty products at lowest prices ever for Prime Day: Lipstick, lotions, serum, brushes and more
What you need to know about Amazon Prime Day 2022 sale event, deals: Dates, times, early discounts preview, top items and what it is
Guess, Adidas, Frye items among 12 best Amazon Prime Day 2022 women’s fashion sales too good to pass up